Cloud Vest Pattern – Cloud Baby Vest Free
Cloud vest pattern is one of the most knitted and preferred among baby vest patterns. Those looking for different baby vest samples can access these patterns from many pages on our site.
How To Make A Cloud Vest Pattern?
How to make a cloud vest pattern? Front buttoned clothes, which are useful for children and babies, are always preferred. Examples of hand-knitted vests are among them. Cloud baby vest with side button, namely cloud vest pattern, is one of the examples knitted and used by mothers. This pattern, which you can knit in the colors you want, is known for being cute and useful. In the continuation of the article, the cloud baby vest, which we detailed as an example of 1 year old baby vest, is waiting for you free of charge. 76 stitches are enough for 1 year baby cloud vest pattern. You can knit this vest for your baby or knit for your children by increasing the number of stitches.
Our contents are also in the form of explanation of baby vest patterns with video and picture. Cloud jacket pattern is also from the same contents. Those looking for an example of an expressive baby vest can access these from many of our pages. You can reach the details about cloud baby vest free from the continuation of the article.
Cloud Baby Vest Free
The number 4 skewer is suitable for cloud baby vest free. 4 buttons are required for our mane. We can start for the sample of baby vest for 1 year old by throwing 76 loops. Cloud vest pattern video content is also at the end of the post.
• We knit the first 4 rows as harasha.
• We make 7 loops of harosha rubber and increase 1 loop to leave the button area.
• We knit 10 loops for the front part and increase 1 stitch and reverse 3 loops.
• We increase 1 stitch again and knit 12 stitches for the arms.
• We increase 1 stitch and reverse stitch 3 stitches.
• We knit 17 loops in the back. We increase it by 1, knit 3 in reverse and increase it by 1.
• We knit for 12 arms and we knit again 7 stitches for the buttonhole, and we knit again for 1 stitch.
• We also knit baby cloud vest patterns and other embroidery samples and stitch them on them.